Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

This is my first time. I hope others will join in!

If you want to join in, just go visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman read the guidelines here and then add your name to Mr Linky.
FOR TODAY (Jan. 5, 2009)...

Outside My Window... its cold and cloudy:( It was 70 degrees outside only two days ago. I hate this weather. I wish it would just stay warm.

I am thinking...it will be soon time to make dinner!

I am thankful for...my health. My little guy has been feeling under the weather all day:(

From the learning rooms...we read the book called The Mitten by Jan Brett! We are going to be learning all about winter, animal tracks, and knitting!

From the kitchen...its clean and free of clutter. I just finished boiling the chicken for the dinner. I'm planning on making a new recipe called: Chicken Pockets.

I am wearing...pink knitted top with stretchy exec rise pants. I need to lose a few pounds.

I am creating...nothing at the moment. Taking a break from all the homemade Christmas presents.

I am going...nowhere! We are trying to see if we can go all week
without spending any money.

I am reading...Persuasion by Jane Austen!

I am hoping...my son wouldn't be an unbearable monster when he gets
off the school bus.

I am hearing...my son playing with his Lincoln logs.

Around the house...its finally clean both of the kids took naps so
it meant I got a lot done.

One of my favorite things...Diet Coke with Lime! Yummo!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I'm taking it easy. I'm still
trying to recover from the holidays. I'm hoping to take the kids to the story time at the Rogers Library on Wed.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... Oh, I would love to be living in Hawaii again! Don't you just love this sunset.

No comments: