Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Detour



On the way home from school we decided to make a detour and feed the ducks and check out the huge frozen icicles along the side of the main highway. The weather has finally made a huge change. No more freezing weather and it's 50 degrees outside.











We also stop off at the park to feed the ducks and geese. We haven't feed the ducks in over a year. I forgot why we don't do this activity anymore. These geese are aggressive and mean. The poor kids ended up getting attack by the mob of geese. They should really put up a sign saying "these birds will bite you". Leah and I both got nibbed on by the geese.

1 comment:

Cassie, Jase and Kirsten said...

We would love to have you guys as our family from Arkansas! If you could just e-mail me through my profile so that I can have your e-mail on hand, that would be wonderful!