Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

How big will I get???

It's amazing how big my belly has grown in less than three weeks. I'm huge, I had been measuring on the small size but I'm sure that I will be on the bigger size at my next appointment which is on Tuesday. The baby is getting so big, it's hard to get to sleep at night and she's a strong kicker!
31 weeks-Huge Belly 

29 weeks-Super Cute Belly

The kids are so excited about the baby. Look at Logan's face, the little guy is busy sewing a baby quilt for the new baby. No name yet, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be Lydia Rose.  It's amazing how much the kids love the new baby and she's not even here yet. 

Holy Cow, It's going to be a long 8-9 weeks before the baby gets here! I can't even bend over without seeing stars. I'm just taking it easy around the house and sewing a ton of stuff for the kids and the new baby.

No comments: