1. Leah started preschool TODAY! I can't believe but my little baby is going to school. Right after the boys left to catch the bus; Leah was really to leave to go preschool. She was really bummed when she learned she had to wait two hours for school to start. She was so excited. She even went outside to take pictures in front of the flowers. This is was her idea!
2. I wanted to get a picture with her teacher. She decided to take off running and didn't want to have her picture taken. She wanted to get to the classroom as fast as possible. I'm about to pick her up in a few minutes. I can't wait to find out how was her first day of school.
3. Last Saturday, I took the kids plus the neighbor girl to Frisco Festival for the afternoon. The kids had a blast on the free rides and snow cones were even sweeter on a hot day. Of course, Destiny dropped her snow cone as soon as I was done paying for them all. You would expect more from a 11 yr old.
4. We managed to get one last dip in the swimming. I wouldn't lie. It was cold but doable. As long as you didn't get out of the water and kept on moving. I'm not sure if they will want to go again this summer.
5. Enrichment meeting is this week. It's a back to school night. I have to come up with a few after school snack ideas??? Any suggestions?
6. Leroy and I are still debating about taking a trip to Hawaii this fall. I'm leaning towards going but Mr. Money pincher isn't sure he wants to spend the money. What's the point of earning the money if you can't enjoy it once in awhile.
7. My garden is almost all done. One of the watermelons ended up splitting in half. Only one is left. Hopefully, it will make it. I'm really craving watermelon at the moment.
8. I just received three stocking in the mail. Yes, I felt inspired by my Aunt Julie to knit my own xmas stockings for the kids. Hopefully, I will complete them by xmas.
9. I'm running in a 5k and 10k race this weekend! Landon's going to join me in the 5k race. It should be a fun weekend.
10. Also, this Sunday...we will be celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary. I still can't believe how fast time goes by.