Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Eight is Great!



 
My little girl isn't so little anymore...where did all of the time go? She's growing up fast. This is a major birthday! She's going to be baptized in a couple of weeks in my parents ward in Tennessee. I still have to start working on her baptism dress for the big day. She's super excited about it.
 
Her party is tomorrow night. We're going to have a ballerina themed party. She made her birthday sign on her own. She wrote down all of the party games that she wants to do. I'm really proud of her. I decided to step back and let her plan it on her own with my help. She's getting older which means she can take on more responsibilities. She's done a great job taking care of her pet rabbit. This is what life is about. Mom stepping back and guiding her daughter towards independence and helping her can confidence.
 
I'm really sad that her little girl days are almost over but I'm confident that she will grow and mature into a beautiful Daughter of God!
 
Life is Good!
 
Happy 8th Birthday!
 
P.S. my photographer skills are getting pretty good. I'm really happy with the way the pictures turned out. It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.

No comments: