Dec. 17th-Jan. 17th
19 months old
- A bundle of joy! She brings so much happiness to our family. She's still a big time daddy's girl. She could care less for her mommy. It must have something to do with being pregnant. I just can't baby her like her daddy does and she knows it.
- The new baby will be here in less than four weeks. She will not be the baby for much longer. Where did all the time go. I can't believe that I will be starting all over with a new baby. The adjustment will not be easy. Leilani is very possesses of her stuff plus her daddy. She's the jealous type.
- She loves to help with house hold chores. She loves to put away laundry.
- If she wants inside a room. She will knock on the door.
- She loves to play with her baby doll. She will take her wipes and try to clean her baby's bottom.
- She knows where to put her dirty diapers.
- She can follow simple commands.
- She loves watching baby cartoons.
- She loves to climb up onto daddy's computer desk and turn off and on his laptop.
- Your new thing is to sing. You will take Leah's singing Barbie doll and sing along with it. You're very musical.
- Your hair is so long that I can pull it up into a ponytail.
- You're turning into a night owl. Your new thing is to stay up until ten o'clock at night.
- You don't like eating in your highchair. You want to sit with the family.
- You're talking up a storm. Talking like crazy!
- Your favorite new food is corndogs. You take off all of the batter. Pull out the stick and just eat the hotdog. It might be cheaper just to buy you plain hotdogs...lol.
- You can take off your clothes.
- You love playing at jumpzone!