1. First things first, it's been a long time since writing up a Ten on Tuesday list. Sorry, I feel really bad about this but I have been so busy with the new baby.
2. Let's see, as of this morning. I have lost over 26 pounds. I'm using my fitbit plus counting calories but I have discovered that I'm very sensitive to carbs. I discovered, I had a problem with my last and final pregnancy. I was borderline GD. I'm using a low carb diet with lots of healthy protein and fats. The fat is melting right off my body. I'm not even exercising. I'm just walking and chasing after the kids. I'm hoping to lose close to 45 pounds total. I have about 19 more pounds to go. I'm hoping to lose most of the weight before summer break.
3. Lindsey isn't the easiest baby but it turns out she was just gassy which was making her very upset and fussy. She's gaining weight like crazy. Leroy thinks I'm overfeeding her but I don't think that's possible with a breastfeed baby. She's already up to 11 pounds and outgrowing her 0-3 months clothes.
4. Leah keeps crying over every little thing. It's so annoying. I'm not ready for this emotional stage. She's so overly dramatic, what happened to our tomboy?
5. Leilani is super crazy about her little sister. She loves to hug her and give her tons of kisses. She's a little bit too friendly with her sometimes. She's all about smothering her with love. It's super cute.
6. We went to Silver Dollar City with my best friend. We managed to survive the whole trip with 9 kids. We had a really good time until it started to rain:( We had so much fun, that I decided to go ahead and buy season tickets. We're not going on vacation this year. So, we will be spending a lot of time up in Branson. It's about a two hour drive.
7. Landon just started baseball. They lost their first game but Landon was a good sport about it. He usually doesn't like to lose. The baseball schedule is insane. He has three games a week plus practices. Also, most of his games start at 8:00pm. He didn't make it home last night until 10:30pm. It's going to be a long season.
8. Leroy surprised me with a car. It's nothing practical but it has to do with our "love/engagement" story. It's a '78 Spite Fire Triumph. He will be restoring it back to it's original condition. I just need to decided on what color I want my car to be painted? Any ideas?
9. Leah just started Tennis lessons. She will go two times a week for the next six weeks. She had her first lesson on Monday, she did a really good job. I really want her to stay active. She doesn't have anyone to play with after school. So, I decided that tennis would be a good fit for her.
10. Logan isn't doing anything at the moment. He's kinda of loner and likes to do his own thing. He's just in scouts at the moment and likes to spend his free time playing Minecraft which should be called "minecrack".