Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

If you haven't heard the news...

Baby Girl "L" is due to arrive on Feb 14th, 2014!

Leilani is going to have a little sister to play with which will be a lot of fun. Think of all the cute matching outfits.

At first, I thought we were having a boy because I was having such a super easy pregnancy. I felt totally different then I did with Leilani but when we had the first doctor's appointment. The baby had a super high heartbeat which usually means baby girl. The nurse said that a lot of times at the early stages the heartbeat is really fast so not to worry about it but the second appointment the baby still had a really high heartbeat around 159. I know than that it was going to be a girl. Leroy was hoping for a baby boy. I'm not going to lie, he was disappointed. He had his heart set on a boy but I told him that it's not the end of the world. He already has two boys. He's a little bit worried about raising three daughters. He's planning on using his shotgun to keep the boys away...lol. Anyway, I'm really happy plus we already have all of the girl clothes and stuff.

No comments: