16 Months Old
(Sept 17th-Oct 17th)
- Weighs 24 pounds, she's our chunky money!
- Size 18-24 months clothes, sometimes 2t!
- Leilani's hair is still crazy and getting longer. She's starting to get some curls in the back.
- She's sleeping in her crib, mom isn't getting up with her anymore at night which means you have to cry yourself back to sleep.
- You're a big time baby doll lover.
- Mommy is having a lot of fun sewing baby clothes for you.
- You've figured out how to climb up on chairs and benches. You love to climb up on my sewing chair and play around with sewing machine and serger. You think it's really funny to hit all the buttons and change the settings on my serger. You even figured out how to turn on and off my sewing machine while I'm sewing. You think it's really funny.
- You also figured out how to use the light switch. You think it's really funny to turn off and on the lights in the kitchen. Logan decided to turn the light on and off from the other room. You're face was priceless. You were completed shocked that the light was turning off and on by itself.
- You're learning how to drink from a sippy cup with a straw. I really want to wean you off your bottle but you don't want to give it up.
- You follow simple commands-if we tell you to get a diaper.
- You love cheese sticks, eggs and toasts, and you're a big bbq potato chip lover!
- You love to give hugs and kisses.
- You get so sad, when everyone leaves in the morning for school and work.
- You love to look at books. You can turn the pages in a book.
- You love to help mommy with her chores, you really like to take the silverware out of the dishwasher and you throw it into the silverware drawer.
- Markers are not allowed, you love to scribble and color yourself.
- You're starting something new...tempter tantrums. You don't have a problem expressing yourself.
- You love to drag me to the freezer and you beg for popsicles.