Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ten on Wed

1. Football season is almost over! It's been a difficult season due to all the rain. The field at the church sponsoring Upward football has been too muddy to play on. They missed two weeks of football/cheerleading because the field was too muddy to play on. Luckily, a player in the league owns this field which has been a blessing. The kids have been working hard for the past week trying to make up three games that they missed. This field is even further away from the original field which stinks because it's a longer drive. I'm just glad that the kids will be able to finish their season. The original field is still too muddy. This Saturday, is the last game for the season.
 
2. Logan does play well but he has mixed feeling about football. He doesn't love it nor hates it either. He wants to play "running back position". The thing about Upward is you have to take turns playing different position. I'm hoping he will want to give it another try because he really does have skills. Last Saturday, he had his first touchdown plus he's really good about pulling tags. Logan is know for his famous spin moves that he's running with the ball.
 
3. Leah has had a hard time with cheerleading. I know, this would happened but I decided to let her try out cheerleading. This past game was the first time, she looked like she was having fun cheering at the game. I'm not sure if we will do cheerleading again.
 
4. I signed up Logan and Leah for basketball. Logan can't wait! It's his favorite sport. Leah doesn't want to play basketball but I'm going to make her. She's really athletic and I have a feeling she's going to be really good at it.
 
5. I'm still busy with the sewing machine. I just finished up sewing some really cute outfits for Leah. I just finished picking up fabric for Thanksgiving outfits. The big decision to make is whether to make top with pants outfit or dresses. I can't wait to get started.
 
6. Logan wants to be a toilet paper mummy. I'm going to make him an outfit out of muslin strips of fabric. Logan doesn't understand that toilet paper wouldn't hold up for an outfit at all.
 
7.  Leilani just turned 16 months old. I'm working really hard to get her ready for the new baby. I'm no longer getting up with her at night. We have been night training. Last night, she finally slept all the way thru the night. I'm also working on getting her off the bottle. It's getting harder to carry her around. I'm only half way thru my pregnancy. It's not going to get any easier.
 
8. Landon's last day of Tennis is today! They're offering a second session but we're going to skip it. It's getting really chilly outside and it's going to be too cold to get the kids at the park while he plays tennis.
 
9. I can't wait for November, no scheduled after school activities. We will be just be spending time as a family. I'm tried of being busy 6 days a week.
 
10.  My dad just had a birthday. He just turned the big "70"!
 



1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Lara! I just wanted to know if you would be able to answer my question about your blog! I'm Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)