Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy

Thank you so much for giving me this award at Surviving a Family of NINE. You just made my day.
So here's the rules for accepting this award . . .
1. Copy and Paste the award on your blog.
2. Tell who gave you the award and link to that person's blog.
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.


Things that make me happy...
1) Fitting into my skinny jeans:)
2) Running with friends
3) A good book
4) Following the Commandments
5) Giving my kids kisses
6) Reading books to my kids
7) Sewing projects
8) Sunshine
9) Ice cream-all things in moderation
10) Spending time outdoors with the family

Here's a couple of blogs that I love to read...

Maxed Out
Letters Numbers and Books Oh My!
The Family Home Evening Spot
Literacy Launchpad
Diary of a Stay At Home Mom
ABC and 123
Make it and Love it

I don't have a lot of time but here are a few blogs I love to visit.

No comments: