Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Humming Right Along

Shower curtain using snap-on groments

Two months of planning, sewing, and re-doing sewing! My shower curtian is finally done. Doesn't it look awesome. I was really nervous about using groments but they were literally a snap to put on. I hate my current curtain rod. As soon as I can find a different one...I will be switching it out. Troquis is the new hot color for 2010! I'm going to have to repaint the bathroom to help tie the new curtain. I have a ton of scraps leftover and I'm going to fix up some fancy towels with the leftover material. I'm even try out some of my painting skills and design some hummingbird pictures to go with the them.

I told the boys if they pee on the curtain they're dead meat. Logan told me to make sure I don't pee on it either...lol!

So, what do you think? Do you like it?


2 comments:

banananutmeg said...

totally cute. Be sure to use a vinyl shower liner to protect the fabric.

Aunt Suzi Quilts said...

That is so fun! Love the colors.
I'm giving you an award. Come on over to my blog to check it out.