Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ten on Wed.

1. Spring is finally here...I'm busy getting the garden and flower bed ready for planting. Leah and I planted pumpkin seeds along the chain link fence in the back yard. The kids planted their own flower seeds into little starter trays. I really don't want to spend a lot of money on flowers. I'm not sure if anything will come up but it can't hurt. I pick up the seeds on sale. If worse comes to worse...I will just sprinkle the remaining seeds in the flower beds. It work out pretty good last year.

2. I'm done with my shower curtain. It's light turquoise color with hummingbirds all over it. My friend from church help me...no way I could of done it on my own. It's great to have friends that have cool sewing skills.

3. I gained some pounds over the Easter holiday. I have lost close to four pounds in less than two weeks. I'm back to using Chalean Extreme and running. If you want to lose some weight...I highly recommend C.E. program.

4. I'm working on repainting the living room and hallway. The kids have done a great job marking up all the walls.

5. The kids have their first gymnastic fun meet this Saturday. I can't wait to see them perform.

6. The weekend before...I spent it up in Chicago with my Sister Amy. I can't believe, I didn't do this sooner. I need to get away more often.

7. On a funny note...Leah and Logan were busy painting. Leah kept calling her paintbrush a toothbrush. She kept asking Logan to wash her toothbrush for her. Kids say the funniest things.

8. Well...that's all I can remember. I'm way too busy but it's okay it keeps things interesting.


No comments: