1. Sorry, no pictures! I hate trying to upload photos on this blog. It takes forever and my patience level is running low at the moment. I might upload some pics, later on! Plus, we attended Stake Conference last Sunday and it threw off my whole Sunday schedule. I really enjoyed being home for the whole afternoon. I still hate this afternoon church business, please don't come onto my blog and tell me why you love it. I hate when people do that on my blog or Facebook page. Seriously, I'm really getting tired of this but what can I do...delete people? I might just go ahead and do it!
2. The past two weeks are a blur at the moment. Soccer season finally finished up, yippee!!!!! Yesterday, I had nothing planned and it was AWESOME! For the past two months, every Saturday I was super busy from Sunrise to Sunset! I don't mind being busy but it was starting to feel more like a taxi driver then a mom! I started off the day, meeting up with my friends. We haven't seen each other in about two weeks in I needed my fix! I love them, it's so nice to have friends you can truly trust that are my true friends. The love me no matter what, I can't stand fake people, if I catch anyone using a super big fake smile and super cheery voice when talking to me it's a sure way to make me run to the other corner and have nothing to do with you. Someone at church keeps acting super fake towards tome...I'm really getting annoyed with this individual, if she does it again to me. I might have to call her out on it. If you want to be my friend then pull me a side and ask how I'm doing. I swear, the level off fakeness at church is ridiculous. I know who my true friends are at church that care about me and my family.
3. Okay, I'm off my rant back to running with my friends. The rest of the day, we spent at home doing nothing. I was trying to enjoy myself but I started to get really bored. So, I loaded up the kids plus the two neighbor kids and we ended up to the park. Afterwards, I wasn't up to cooking dinner so we went out for dinner. The food didn't agree with me so well and I ended up going to bed early.
4. The rest of the week, Leah and Logan had their very last Soccer games on Monday night. Yeah, no more Soccer until Spring time!
5. A couple of days ago Landon fell off my friend's retaining wall and loaded super hard on the pavement. Leroy rushed Landon to Urgent Care for x-rays and stuff! It turned out his wrist is sprained not broken. Baseball season is now over for Landon but they will still have one last game for the season but he will be missing it.
6. Leah learned out to knit using a loom. I have pictures but I'm too lazy at the moment to upload them.
7. The kids attended a ridiculous amount of Halloween celebrations on Friday. Leah's preschool class went Trick or Treat at the Town center in the morning. As soon as the boys got off the bus in the afternoon we headed down to Leroy's work for a huge Fall Festival plus trick or treating which we spent close to three hours eating yummy funnel cakes, bounce houses, plus carnival games. After that event ended, we drove right over to the church for a Chili cook off (all the chili I tried were gross) I will remember next year to stick with the Mac and Cheese only. The night ended with Trunk N Treat! I thought I was going to pass out by the end of the night from pure exhaustion. Oh, I spent majority of the time by myself with all the kids. Why does Leroy always disappears?
8. The sun room remodel project is still not done. I'm really starting to lose my patients with this project. I want it done, hopefully this next week.
9. Logan's parent teacher's conference went better than expected. Logan's a great student and his writing skills are Proficient. She told me that she has very few students in her class that are Proficient. Logan's writing skills are really good which doesn't surpise me because his always writing stories at home. Landon's parent teacher's conference went really well, also! Landon is one of her top students for the whole class. His currently doing 4th grade work. According to her, Landon is PREFECT!!!! She wished all of her students were just like him.
10. Last weekend, Leroy signed up the boys for their first gun shooting competition. I know, I'm starting to sound a little bit redneck. Leah and I attended for part of the day, I'm really proud of my boys. They did a great job!
Anyways, I'm not in the best mood at the moment. I'm going to go back to bed and get some more sleep.