Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pumpkin Blocks

My hubby is gone in the evenings, I'm stuck at home with the kids. What to do, it's getting darker outside earlier and I decided it would be fun to work on some crafts with the kids. I haven't done anything like this in a very long time. The kids loved it. I even had to get out my jig saw and cut up some wood to make the pumpkins. The kids did a great job. The painting was a blast but the clean up is a real pain in the butt. Leah even made her a pumpkin for her teacher at school. She loves Mrs. E. She's always talking about how she has the best teacher ever. Melts my heart...anyways, it felt like a blast from the past. I feel bad that I haven't really done much with my kids lately with the new baby and all. I'm going to work on doing more crafts and science projects with the kids. Leroy still has about one and half weeks of teaching and he will be gone for two full weeks. Plus, the kids never go to bed early. So, I will be on top of things and hopefully it will make for some fun memories with the kids.





No comments: