Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Milestones

Baby Leilani- 3 months old
She discovered her toes, while I was changing her diaper tonight. I couldn't believe my eyes. She had grabbed both of feet by her toes. Seriously, blew me away. I knew it would be soon but not that soon. Yippee!!!!!

Plus, she finally figured out how to roll on her side. I'm thinking it will only be a short matter of time before she finally figures out how to completely roll over all the way.


Two milestones in one day!

Plus, funny story...Logan wanted to give Leilani ask goodnight on her lips. He asked me if that would be okay and I told him "no"! Leilani doesn't want you to kiss her one the lips. Anyway, Logan tried to give her a kiss on the lips and she would turn her face away from him every single time. It was so funny, I told Logan that she didn't want a kiss on the lips. Logan your little sister doesn't want to be kiss by you on the lips. Gross!!!!! Oh well, it will make for a funny story in the future.

No comments: