Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. I can't believe, it's already October, I feel like the next couple of months it's going to be crazy with all the holidays coming up. I'm not even ready, for anything. Ok, that's not completely true. I decided to go ahead and ordered their costumes off Amazon. They will be little army men with real dog tags. Leah will be a mermaid and I still don't have a costume for the baby, does anyone have one that I could borrow? 
 
 
2.  Baby Leilani is already three months old, this is her new favorite thing to play in. She's not to happy about being on her back all the time. She's ready to be up and seeing the whole wide world. She's growing up way too fast!
 
3.  Leroy is still teaching a computer class at NWACC. It's four nights a week. It's a big sacrifices but we will all be stronger in the end. I'm not a fan of putting the kids to bed by myself but I can do it. Hopefully, without pulling out too much of hair...lol!
 
4. I finally decided to join pinterest. I'm already trying out another recipe. So far, everything has been good but I'm sure I will come across something that will turn out gross.
 
5.  Landon is taking tennis lessons. He is loving it. I think we have finally found something that he loves. The best part is the lessons are here in Bella Vista, less driving around for me. I just wish, we could find something for Logan. We're having a bad issue at the moment, the little guy is constantly comparing himself to his bigger brother. It's really important to make sure all the kids have their own special thing about themselves. It's been hard but we will work thru it.
 
6. Leah is playing soccer. She's awesome...she's always getting goals like 3 or 4 each game. She's getting really mouthy towards her couch. She needs an attitude adjustment. She thinks she's all that plus more. She's fearless on the soccer field.
 
7.  I'm still trying to lose weight, it's not coming off as fast as I would like it to. It's hard but I'm still plugging away with it. My little baby was worth it. I'm just trying to be patient with myself.
 
8. The kids were sad to hear about Grandma's Scheele dog passed away. Logan didn't know animals could get sick and died. It's a hard lesson to learn but we told the kids that Shatize is in heaven with Grandpa Scheele and Uncle Lawrence. Way too many deaths, in less than a year. I hope nothing else will happened in a very long time.
 
9. My parents are done with their mission to South Africa. They are currently touring Kenya and will be back home in a couple of days. We all miss them and we can't wait to be reunited as a family.
 
10. This weekend, it's General Conference plus sports camp plus Leah has a soccer game. It's going to be a super crazy weekend but it will be good to take a break from the world and listen to the words from the prophet. Oh, were is all the time going!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I agree...time is going by too quickly! I don't even remember september happening!

I think I have a tiny cinderella dress somewhere. Quincy wore it when she was 1, but that girl was only like 15 lbs when she was one, so it would probably fit Leilani. Quincy wants to be a mermaid, too! I'm feeling really lazy this year and don't want to sew a costume. I'm glad there are mermaid costumes out there to buy...at first she wanted to be a dolphin! Talk about impossible. Mermaid it is! I think all she really cares about is wearing a wig.

My girls start tennis classes at the fitness center in a couple weeks. I hope they like it!
Have you thought about music lessons for Logan? He enjoys art so much I bet he would love playing an instrument. He is so creative.

Congrats to your parents for another mission! That is awesome. I bet you can't wait to see them and they probably can't wait to get their hands on your cute baby girl!