1. A huge shout out to my hubby. He's the most amazing man ever. He does everything in his power to provide for his family. He comes home from work and plays with the kids. Yes, he spends a lot of time on his projects but he makes sure everyone's needs are met before he spends time on his hobby's and projects. I love him for that!
2. As soon as Leroy get's home from work, Leilani goes crazy! If he walks past her which picking her up and saying hi. She freaks out. She will start crawling after him until she finds him and basically wouldn't let him ignore her. She's 100% a daughters girl. I think, Leah gets a little bit jealous but it's okay...Daddy has enough love for all of his girls!
2. Logan learned how to build this kite at cub scouts, the weather isn't too nice at the moment and so we haven't had a chance to see if it will fly or not! He can't wait to try it out!
3. I decided it was time to start dyeing my hair, way too much gray hair showing. I was starting to get a gray patch, right in the front. I'm not that old, my birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks. It's hard to believe that I'm almost 35. Where did all the time go? Well, at least I have my baby girl to help me still feel young...young at heart...lol!
4. This baby could be a model. She's so stink'n cute. We can't get enough of her. The kids always are picking her up and giving her tons of hugs and kisses.
She's almost too amazing. How did we get such a beautiful baby girl? She's a chatter box (babbles non-stop), smiles all the time, not shy at all (she will go to anyone), and she's almost walking, and she's super smart!!!!!!!
I never did sew for a baby before so it's been a ton of fun. All the ruffles are just too cute on my baby. I'm still sewing like crazy but I'm making focusing on Leah this week but I will go back probably next week to the baby!
It's hard to believe that Landon will be in Middle school next year.
6. I'm still working hard on losing weight. I seriously, screwed up last week. I didn't follow the program, I ended up munching on so much candy. I gained back a couple of pounds. I talk to my partner and we're starting over. So, I'm a lot happier about it.
Losing weight is such a mental game. You have to be so tough on yourself or else it's so easy to slip back into bad eating habits.
I'm running and lifting weights.
I'm back to my old schedule. Chalean Extreme three days a week and running three days a week.
I'm drinking a gallon of water each day! I'm not going to lie, the first day was super hard but now I love it.
I only have ten more pounds to lose. I want to lose it all by the time I have my birthday which is May 30th!
7. My BFF moved away, she hates it in Centerton. I don't blame her, it's pretty boring out there. The neighbor's are white trash. I could write a whole post on her first week there. The horrors. She's counting down the months until she can move back to Bella Vista.
8. I have to go...I can't think of anything else to say.
9. Yesterday, I pick up Ms. Donna to take her to quilting group. She's my visiting teacher, I have been picking her up and driving her to quilt group for the past couple of months. She's in her 80's. It's been a lot of fun, getting to know her. She's always telling me stories about being a little girl growing up during the depression. She's old enough to be my grandma but we still always have a lot of things to talk about. Yesterday, she told me that you use to be able to buy yard of fabric for 5 cents and you could buy a store made dress for one dollar.
10. Oh, one more thing...we're going to Branson this weekend. Leroy's BFF invited us to join their family to Branson. He's BFF is from Branson and we will be staying at his parents house. Landon is excited that he will be able to finally brag about going to Branson. When I told him that we're not going to Silver Dollar City, he wasn't too happy. I'm not sure what were doing but the guys are planning this trip. I'm really excited to go away for the weekend!
11. This is the really creepy one, this isn't a joke! Yes, I know that someday I will die and I know where I will be buried. It's a little bit weird but I guess you can't be too prepared.