Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Star of the Week

Leah was the Star of the Week at school. She brought in six photos of herself to put up on her classroom door plus her teacher help her write up six things about herself that she wanted to share with her classmates. This is what she said about herself.
 
I want to be a Teacher.
 
I am a Fantabulous Writer!
 
I love Reading!
 
I am a soccer star!
 
I stay on Green.
 
I love Centers!







 
I couldn't be prouder of my daughter. She knows who she is and stands tall and strong. She's a force not to be messed with and her coach is always saying how she's so driven at soccer. She doesn't hold back...she attacks the ball.
 
One more side note, if you have ever watched Leah play soccer...you will know that she always wears a skirt never the standard black shorts like everyone else on her team. She doesn't mind being a little bit different from everyone else. She wants to shine!!!!!!
 
 

No comments: