Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

May SNOW Showers


I can't remember a time in my life that we had snow in May even living up north. This is the very first time I have ever seen snow in the month of May down south here in Arkansas.

Landon ran into my room first thing this morning to tell me that it had snowed outside. He was like a kid on Christmas Morning! I remember having the same feeling as a child. I think maybe I was six years old. We were living in Kansas City and I remember waking up to discover snow on the ground. I was so excited and my kids had the same feeling this morning.

A special surprised!

The kids are running tonight in the Gold Rush, the weather forecast is snow and ice sleet. It's not going to be fun but Landon pointed out...that it will keep them from getting too hot while running.

No comments: