Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Month of May

1. Indoor picnic not as fun as a real picnic but what can you do when the weather doesn't cooperate.
 
2.  End of the Year-Celebration...The whole forth grade spent the day at the POA...tennis, swimming, football, picnic, and lots of fun. I told my son, he's extremely lucky to be able to attend the best elementary school in the area. I don't know of too many fourth graders that get to spend a whole day having fun! Landon's best friend is going to a different middle school next year, it's going to be hard on him but I'm sure he will make new friends in middle school. Weird, I have a middle schooler...where did the time go?
3. It's official...school is out. We decided to celebrate by hitting up the pool. The water is cold but it didn't stop the kids from swimming. Where did all the time go, it's been so crazy...the kids can't wait to travel this summer!

4. It's hard to believe but in a few weeks my baby will be turning the big 1! I couldn't image my life without her in it. It's been the most amazing experience ever. She's the most prefect baby ever. She gives us zero troubles. She's not shy, she loves to chatter, she walks everywhere, she will only feed herself, she's beautiful, and she loves everyone!

5. My birthday is coming up in a couple of days. I'm turning the big 35! Luckily, the baby makes me feel so young. We're going off to Mt. Magazine...tomorrow for two nights. No kids...I'm a little bit worried about leaving the baby but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't even miss her. Ms. Eunice will be taking care of all four kids.

6. Gotta, go...will finish up later. Time to put the baby to bed!

7. We're getting the property. We close on it, in a couple of days. It's only five minutes away from our house. The guy that did our remodel, will be building Leroy's shop on the new property. Hopefully, it will be done by the end of the summer. It's expected to take 2 or 3 months to build. If we get rid of all of his stuff at the house, we might actually have some more room at the house. The baby still sleeps in the living room.

We wouldn't be building a house anytime soon. We don't want to get in over our heads in debt. We will wait until we have the property and shop paid off before building our dream home.

 

No comments: