Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Future Fitness Frantic

I love this girl, she's just like her mommy! She wanted to do something and decided she wanted to workout. If you notice, she has a thing of pink ribbon tied around her waist. She also had one tied around her head and one of her legs but it was to hard to keep it all on so she decided to just keep the waist tie on. Chalean Extreme is her favorite workout video and it's mine as well. I love her attituide about fitness, I'm bored and I want something to do. So, I'm going to workout instead like her older brother who's playing video games because he is bored. A good healthy attitude is priceless, it's not something you can achieve thru lectures but by setting the example. Go, Leah, Go!!!!!

Working out hard to Chelean Extreme-Burn Circuit 1!

No comments: