Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Super Hero Capes

Let's see, I planned on making these capes for Christmas but I ran out of time and energy. Just like, I never got around to ordering our 2011 Christmas ornaments. I finished Leah's cape first and I realized I had enough material left over to make her best friend a matching cape. The girls are more than best friends, they like to call themselves "Pretend Sisters"! The are girls are so cute with their matching capes! Plus, I managed to make one cape for Logan. After the third cape, I was exhausted so I told Landon he will have to wait until tomorrow. It's never a good idea to sew while tired. I always end up making mistakes...I want to get it right on the first try. It feels so good to have another item off my to-do list. I'm really feeling the pressure to get all of my unfinished projected completed NOW! I still have a couple of months but I might be too miserable at the end and I don't want to risk it not finishing these projects. Oh, I just love these girls!
 




No comments: