Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Estate Sale Finds!!!!

I'm super cheap and always on the lookout for a good deal.

Well, yesterday after dropping off Leah at preschool. I decided to check out an Estate Sale that was close to my house.

I hit the jackpot

I managed to pick up a Bearrific Dresser with Photo Mirror for $160 and it retails for $1200! The owner of the house is a doctor and they bought this whole bedroom set and never used it. It's in like new condition!!!!!! 

Plus we picked up two twin bed frames with mattresses that were never even been slept in. I paid about $150 for each bed. The twin beds match the dresser! Yippee!!!!!
Okay, the best part. Flexsteel leather couch, loveseat plus ottoman. The retail price is close to $2,000. The estate sale wanted $800. I talk them down to $300!!!!!!

Moral of the story, it doesn't hurt to ask! The worst thing the lady could say was "no" but she didn't!

Once, everything is set up. I will post pictures!




1 comment:

Schoen Family said...

Awesome deal Lara! The sofas look amazing I can't wait to see the house with all the renovations.