Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Update

24 week Doctor's Appointment

Not to much to report this month.

I gained 3.5 lbs

I'm measuring at 23 weeks

The nurse had the hardest time ever finding the baby's heartbeat. The baby must of been moving all over the place. The heartbeat was in the 140's.

I keep having this really horrible pain area my tail bone area. I haven't been able to run or walk in the past two weeks. The doctor told me that the pain is from delivering such a big baby last time. Leah must of stretched out all of my ligaments around my tailbone. Sitting in one place too long, even hurts after away. I'm really bummed about this. I really wanted to stay active but it might not happen now.

Plus, every time I try to walk on the treadmill by tailbone hurts plus my side is killing me as well. The doctor told me that pain is caused from my growing tummy and it's round ligament pain.


So, overall everything is going well but I'm having to realize that I can't do everything I want to do with my body. I'm just going to have to lazy and accept it.

Also, in three weeks we leave for our big trip to Gulf Shores for Spring Break and I can't wait to spend some time with the kids at the beach.

Plus, the kids want to fly to South Africa to pick up Grandma and Grandpa Nichols to take them with us to Gulf Shores...lol.

Anyways, the weather is so warm and nice at the moment. I just got back from the sand park. I'm completely red and sun burnt. I better make sure to pack some sunscreen. The doctor also told me that pregnant woman are more sensitive to the sun and will more than likely burn badly. I'm currently red...so I might need to stock up on some cream while I have a chance for the big trip.

1 comment:

catania said...

I am sorry to hear about your pain. With Chase and then especially with Rex, I had horrible pain in my lower back and in my pelvis. It was the ligament pain (I have endometriosis lesions on those ligaments). It made running completely impossible for me. I'm sorry that you are going through pain... :(

On a positive note: once you have the baby, you won't have the pain much longer. :)

the things we do for our little ones!