Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

All About...Leah!

One of the things, I'm trying to do is to spend some good quality time with my daughter! This week, we decided it would be fun to do a whole unit on Valentine's Day. Leah made homemade Valentine's Day cards, cut out hearts, and painted hearts. I decided it would be fun to take two potatoes and turn them into stamps. One potato stamp is a heart shape and the other one is the "letter L"! I also, managed to finish another unfinished project. I managed to sew an apron for my little girl. I did it, all by myself.  A few mistakes but she doesn't notice at all. I'm going to make her a bag, as my next project. I also appliqued on some hearts onto a shirt we picked up from the Salvation Army. It's really nice to be able to look back on all of the things we did together because it's all about to change once the new baby gets here. She wouldn't be the baby in the family for much longer.







No comments: