Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Getting Ready For The Baby!

The baby is coming soon, so it's time to update Leah's bedroom. The only thing that is left to do is put up the crib which will go along the wall next to Leah's like new crib. We spent about $160 on the dresser which retails for over $800 plus $150 for the bed set. The bed retails for $500! I still can't believe that I talked the lady down on the price of the bedroom set plus the leather couches. Anyways, Leah's room looks so grown up and nice! Once the baby outgrows her crib, we will set up the other bed in the room. We're going to store the extra bed downstairs until it's time to use it. Isn't it beautiful?





2 comments:

Schoen Family said...

Wow! I have never seen Leah's room look so clean before. It looks like a brand new room with grown up furniture. I love the new room...I must admit I'm a little jealous. Not only was it a great deal but really nice looking furniture and beds to go along with it.

Lara said...

It's all about being patient. I have been waiting for something like this to come my way. It's going been five years...hee hee!