Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

All smiles

Nothing sweeter than spending time with my sister and her baby. I made her several cute bibs and taggie blanket. A huge hit with Savannah. One thing about Savannah is she's all smiles. The stuff I made her turned out way too cute and I can't wait to keep making things for her to wear. Doesn't my sister's baby look just like her. It's almost an exact copy except the baby has more hair than my sister. Leah keeps looking at these pictures of Savannah and she keeps saying their pictures of Landon or herself. She can't wait to see her cousin in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

banananutmeg said...

Your sister looks great! What an amazing journey she has been through this past year! You should put a picture of you guys together on a shirt to wear for Race for the Cure!