Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another Creation


Sewing circle is back up and running. It ended up just being Ms. Eunice and me! Thank goodness, no one else show up because Landon ended up throwing up at school. Ms. Eunice stayed at home with the two little ones while I ran off to school to get Landon. Once, we made it back. Logan ended up throwing up. Good thing, no else show up. I was really worried that Ms. Eunice would come down ill but she didn't. Thank goodness!

Ms. Euncie demonstrated how to make these really cute taggie blankets. Luckily, we were able to get one made up before the puking Began.

Here is my first attempt. I made a couple of mistakes. I wouldn't go into details but I tried and again. My second attempt came out prefect with zero mistakes.

If you want to make your own, for instructions,click here !


Last week, I made several cute girl burp rags and hoodie blanket. Well, my friend ended up having a boy not a girl. I'm planning on giving her these taggies and some new boy burp rags as well.


1 comment:

Emily Larkin said...

As always you are a creative goddess!