Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

School Assembly

Landon's teacher put together the cutest video of Landon's class for the school assembly. It was so sweet...I even got a little teary. Well, I don't have a copy of the video or I would of shared it with all of you. The teacher has to get permission from the guy that made the movie. As soon as I get a copy, I will post it.

I was a little late getting the video recording. Landon had to stand up in front of the whole student body and had everyone stand up to say the pledge of allegiance. I was really worried about him. He can be so shy. He did it and did a great job. My little boy is growing up fast.

After, the class assembly they had a donut class party. After, the party I took Leah to the potty. Logan was standing by himself in the foyer. Well, it wasn't long before a teacher found Logan in the foyer and was asking him all kinds of questions about why he wasn't in class. The little guy didn't know what to say...his so shy. He just stood there looking at the floor. A few minutes later, we came out of the bathroom and rescued him from the teacher. Logan was about to be hulled off to Kindergarten.

No comments: