Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's been awhile...

Come and sit down with me. It's been awhile. We just got back from our weekend trip to Chicago for my sister's baby blessing. I'm working on uploading tons of photos from our trip. I will come back and post pictures later on today. I must of spent a good portion of my day washing, drying, and folding laundry. I'm still trying to get myself settled back to a normal routine.

This is Landon's last day of school. I still can't believe it. It's almost over. I can't wait for summer. No more alarm clocks. I'm planning on spending a lot of time at the pool. Lots of lazy summer days doing nothing in particular.

I'm currently, learning how to knit. I'm working on a dish rag. It's going slow but I'm determined to figure it out.

I'm only 1.5 pounds away from my weight loss goal. I'm still working hard on losing weight and getting in shape.

Leroy is planning on taking me to Hawaii. Even more moviation to lose the weight.

I'm going to be really busy this summer. I'm not sure, if I'm going to have much time to blog.

So, thanks for reading my blog.

No comments: