Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Conquering Fear

A couple of weeks ago...at the Slaughter Pen Jam. The kids took part of the bike and cross country race. Landon wanted to ride his bike down this very long dirt course. The guy incharge refused to let Landon try it out. Landon was reduced down to tears. The little guy is 7 yrs old but is on the small size. Well, later on that day of the bike race. Landon ended up crashing his bike on a different short course. He swear he would never go back. Well, I loaded up the boys and the neighbor kids and we headed out to the dirt park. Landon claimed at first he didn't want to go back but it didnt' take him long to change his mind. He really wanted to try this course. I told him if he did I would take him and his friends to Diary Queen for icecream cones. The little guy was nervous but he did it. He was so proud of himself and that he was able to earn the reward and treat his friends to icecream.


This is my favorite picture of the day. My little guy is such a stud muffin. I just want to squeeze his little tushie.

No comments: