Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Eating Less & Weighing Less

I just start to use this program called Calorie Count. One of my new years resoluations was to lose the extra baby fat from Leah. I'm really wanting to lose a total of 18 pounds. I'm hoping to do it before my next birthday which is the end of May. I'm totally stoked. I'm just running on my treadmill each morning for 30 minutes and counting my calories. Hopefully, the pounds will just melt off. Let's hope. So, if your looking for a program this one totally works, click here! Its free and its so easy to use.

Starting Weight: 148
Current Weight: 145.5
Goal Weight: 130

So, I just lost two pounds!!!!

I can't wait to fit into my old jeans!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I have been dieting (healthy eating) for two weeks and lost two pounds. I am not to stoked about that!

I belong to a gym. I don't have a treadmill at home. I love workout videos. It is just creating a time slot to put it in. I do have a time slot but then I feel guilty like I should be doing something else.