Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Muffin Tin Lunches


We tried something new for lunch. Muffin tin lunches. I know this isn't a new idea but this was a first for us. I don't know anyone in real life that does this but after looking at many different blogs for along time. I finally decided today was the day to do things different.

The kids are not normally crazy about lunch. I told the kids I had a big surprise for them for lunch. I could hardly keep them out of the kitchen in order to prepare their lunches. The kids were so excited. Landon ended up eating everything up! He never completes a meal. For the most part it was really easy to assemble and very healthy. Overall, it was a great day for lunch!

1 comment:

~Maria said...

Isn't it funny how something as simple as a different presentation makes it all taste better? Glad they enjoyed it and ate it all!