Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back To School

I still can't seem to understand how fast summer has come to an end. Where did all the time go. It's seems to have disappeared in a flash of an eye blink. I tried to put the kids down early for bed last night but it didn't happen. Landon and Logan didn't make it to bed until 9:00pm and Leah was up until 10:00am. Of course, all the kids ended up sleeping in. It was a mad dash to get Landon to school of his first day. This was the sign outside of his teachers door.

Landon was actually excited about going to school. He really is hoping for a much better school year. Last year, Landon was bored out of his mind. I have been told by several friends that they love Landon's teacher. I can't wait for him to get off the bus and tell me about his day.
Landon is also sitting next to one of Leroy's co-workers son. It should be fun. His dad is kinda competitive with me. He likes to run in 5k races just like me. We ended up running into each other a lot. It's kinda weird. Anyways, Landon brought a skull of an armadillo that he found at Tanyard Creek. I wasn't sure if the teacher would be okay with it or not. The teacher said they will do a little show and tell and Landon would be able to show the class. It's a shame they don't do "show and tell" in Bentonville schools.

Logan and Leah are doing fine without Landon. They have been playing without all day long with no fighting. I'm really nervous and can't wait to hear about Landon's school day.
Also, Thanks grandma for the back to school clothes. Landon wore his new jeans and t-shirt to school.
 

No comments: