Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Salsa

I finally did it!

For the past, three years I have talked about making homemade salsa. Well, today I finally did it. My camera is dead so no pictures. I have 6 quarts of salsa and 17 pints of salsa. I ended up trying out two different recipes. One of the recipes was mild and other one was hot. If you want the recipes check out my cooking blog for the recipes. I'm so exhausted! I have enough salsa to last us for the rest of the year. Leroy was joking about being happy my sister doesn't live her anymore or else she would eat all the salsa. Well, after he said that I informed him that she's coming in two weeks to visit. Leroy said we need to make sure we hide it or it will all be gone.

1 comment:

banananutmeg said...

how is Jenny? You should have another girls movie night while she is here so we can see her.