Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Take me out to the baseball game...

Last night, we took the kids to their first minor league baseball game. Minor league but major fun!!!!! I don't have to much to say but ball games have definitely changed. The ball park had the local animal sarfari bring baby animals for the kids to pet included some pigs, baby loin, and lemur. The baseball park had a very nice playground. I spent most of my time with the two little ones at the petting zoo and park. Landon spent some of his time with his daddy watching the baseball game. After the game we watched a very firework show. We left a few minutes before the firework show ended and we managed to miss all the traffic and made it home in record time. I wish we would of done this earlier in the season. The kids had a blast.






 

No comments: