Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Busy Busy Hands

I didn't make this, I bought it off Etsy...yes, my hands are busy with online shopping. This will be Lydia's coming home outfit. I have made a decision on the name....Lydia Rose, Leroy will just have to deal with it.


I have been working on this baby blanket for the past couple of months. I hate just sitting around doing nothing especially when you have three kids in soccer and let me tell you that's a lot of time just sitting around and waiting for them to finish their games and practices. I'm finally done. It's so soft and snuggle! Lydia is going to love it!

 I purchase this scrapbook it back when Leah was a baby but I never got around to actually making it. So, I decided to be smart and work on it in advance. It's a 8x8 scrapbook. It's a month scrapbook, I will add pictures for the first 10 months of the baby's life. Super cute, plus I will add more embellishments later on, once I add the photos.


I made something similar for my daughter Leah when she was a baby. It's a baby's first year scrapbook/calendar. I will try to write down something everyday on the calender like milestones plus I made an extra page to add photos. I will also write up a month journal entry. It's getting harder to remember all the details of the kids and it's really not that hard to journal.

I did have my baby shower last night, it was awesome! Lots of yummy food, fun entertainment, and lots of Friends to celebrate the new baby. I will write up another post about the shower. So, I'm all set for the baby, the only thing left to do is to pack my bag for the hospital. I have about four more weeks to go!!! It's going by so fast, I can't wait to wrap her up in the blanket that I knitted for her!

No comments: