Be ready, this is a bragging post.
Landon managed to bring home seven awards from school. Yes, you read that right, seven! I'm a little bit upset with myself for not bringing my camera. I only expected him to receive one award but he ended up being called up over seven times to come to the stage!
- Brunco Run Club-5k Gold Rush Run
- AB Honor Roll
- Citizenship Award- This is award to two kids from each class for each semester. Landon was nominated and voted by his classmates for this award.
- Kiwanis Terrific Kids-Landon's teacher said that "I can aways count on him to do the right thing." Mrs. Hallwachs.
- Athletics-this award was given to students that showed sportsmanship, coordination, and leadership skills.
- All Star Student-Student Council for serving on the council and being a good board member.
- Art award-Artistic Excellence
I'm so proud of my son...he can always be counted on by his teacher to make good choices, He is well liked by his peers, and doesn't have a problem standing up for others at school.
Landon always gives 100% and I love him so much...Way to go!!!! Next year, Landon will be in Fourth grade. Where did all the time go??????