Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Doc's Appointment

Nothing to report

I'm still pregnant

My blood pressure is still perfect...no problems!

The doctor felt bad that we wasted an hour to see him.

Nothing to discuss.

I have six more weeks to go!

The baby has dropped and is deep in my pelvis. He claims that the baby will not move out of position at this point.

Just waiting to pass the time.

I'm almost done with the baby's scrapbook.

I need to work on  sewing a couple of baby booties

Plus we still need to set up the crib and get a carseat.

My baby shower is in less than two weeks, I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun!

We still don't have a name...it's still up for debate: Lucy or Lydia?

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Both are cute names!

chococatania said...

For what it's worth: I love the name Lydia. :) good luck with the last six weeks!