Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Preschool Spring Program


For six straight years, I have been driving kids to the Bella Vista Preschool at the First United Methodist Church. Yes, six straight years with no break. Landon, Logan, and Leah have all graduated from the same preschool. All of my kids have loved attending preschool...it's not a prefect school but it's prefect for my kids. All three started out as caterpillars and have bloomed into Butterflys! I thought for sure that Leah would break from the Scheele curse of not speaking a word during the program. Leah refused played the part of The Three Bears...she played the baby bear. She refused to speak any of her speaking part just like the boys. She did sing which is more than Logan. He refused to open his mouth one time during his graduation. Anyways, my little girl is all grown up and will be going to kindergarten in the fall. Where did all the time go?











No comments: