Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Learning My ABC's!

This weeks challenge is for the kids to learn the letter "C"!

I pulled several different activities this morning for Logan and Leah!

I'm pretty sure that Logan's already knows this letter but I can't seem to recall.
I have mostly stamping, playdoh, sandpaper letters, and books about the letter "C"!

I'm going to be focusing on two books. One is called "The LIttle Cookie" by Margaret Hillert! Its basically the gingerbread man story but its just a little cookie. This is Logan's all time favorite story-the gingerbread man. He never gets tired of it. The second book is called "The Caterpillar and the Polliwog" by Jack Kent. Don't ya just love Jack Kent books! Logan informed me that he already read at book at preschool. That's okay. It never hurts to reread books. We are going to make caterpillars out of egg cartons. Thanks, mil for that idea!

We are planning on hitting the sand park after preschool. I'm going to have Logan practice writing his letters in the sand!

Hopefully, this will work out good and I will try to keep this up!





1 comment:

Mozi Esme said...

Writing in the sand sounds like fun! We'll have to try it, or maybe writing in salt or mud or whatever we can find out here...