Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Tip of the Day

My kids have a hard time having friends over or going over to someone elses house to play. I always found having a little craft activity seems to help the kids come together and get comfortable with each other. The kids loved mixing up their paints and making handprints. The kids took off playing after this activity and we didn't have any being shy issuses after this fun and messy activity!

Handprint Poem

I miss you when we're not together

I'm growing up so fast

See how big I've gotten

Since you saw me last?

As I grow, I'll change a lot,

The years will fly right by.

You'll wonder how I grew so quick

When and where and why?

So look upon this handprint

(these handprints)


That's hanging on your wall.And memories will come back of me,When I was very small.







No comments: