Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

April Showers Brings May Flowers...

We decided to come home a day earlier. I'm so glad we decided to head home on Friday becuase this morning we were hit with a hail storm! Look at this...Unreal! I don't remember ever getting hail in March! The kids were so excited! They were running around outside with their buckets trying to catch the hail. Logan started to yell that the hail balls hurt! Duh! Well, the hail storm just started up again! I'm glad I haven't planted my garden yet!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 years ago we had such a bad hail storm (golf ball and softball sized for 10 mins) destroyed everything in the yard, and 19 hours later i had my LO the nurse that delivered her ( cuz the er doc couldn't get up to L/D fast enough said it happens!) so yep where we live i will always remember the Wonderful Hail Storm of March!!

we had a sleet storm yesterday our grass is white with sleet! :(

hope you had a great vacation! can't wait to see and hear about it!