Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Knock Your Socks Off Spaghetti Sauce!


I just created this spaghetti sauce! It's so yummy! The smell is intoxicating! I literally could eat this whole pot of spaghetti sauce. I will warn you this makes a ton! I'm going to freeze the sauce into smaller portions so I can use it again for another meal. You need to try this recipe out! I will never buy spaghetti sauce again. The whole house smells awesome...


Knock Your Socks Off Spaghetti Sauce

3 TBSP Olive Oil

1 Large Onion, chopped fine

1 Green Bell Pepper (OPT.), chopped fine

2 clove garlic, chopped

1 TBSP Chopped Dried Parsley

1 lbs Ground Beef

1 1/2 tsp. Salt

1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
2 TBSP Italian Seasonings

2-28 oz Cans of Crushed Tomatoes

1-6oz Can of Tomato Paste




Directions: Saute Onion, bell peppers, garlic, and parsley in olive oil until light brown. Add meat and seasonings: cook until brown. Add remaining ingredients and simmer one hour, stirring occasionally, serve over cooked thin spaghetti with grated cheese on top.




No comments: