Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Keeping It Real...


Well, this morning I dropped Landon off at school. I decided it would be a great idea to jog around the lake before going home. It was a little bit on the chilly side but I managed to get Logan on his bike. Logan was really complaining at first about being cold. I told him I would take him to Sonic afterwards are a special treat if he made it around the trail on his bike. So, once we were done jogging around the trail. We headed straight over to Sonic. We pulled up and parked! Logan asked me if eating at Sonic was healthily? Oh, man!!!!!!! The guilt. hummm, NO, Logan! Sonic isn't healthily for our bodies. I don't want to eat here. Let's go home. Okay! Ya!! What was I thinking. Here's some sweet little boy holding me accountable. The little guy has been paying attention to what we consume in our bodies. He doesn't want unhealthy food. So, I put the van in reserve and we headed straight back home. I'm so proud of myself. I'm trying really hard not to eat fast food anymore...Also, I lost another pound this morning.

1 comment:

The Graces said...

Great job, Lara! You've inspired me. I need get off my duff and exercise. Keep up the good work! Way to go Logan!