Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mama Sewing




She really does love her new dress. A classic pouty face...I don't want to have my picture taken. I decided to make my first t-shirt dress. I came across a couple of the internet and it started to consume my ever thought. I want to make one. I decided to use an old t-shirt from the boys and used some left over scrap material. The only problem...I decided to add a couple of inches to the length of the dress. Really wish, I hadn't done it. The skirt is really long but Leah doesn't seem to mind. It took me about two hours to complete the dress. A great way to recycle old clothes and use up some of those scraps. I'm going to try again using one of her regular t-shirts and make some for all the different seasons. It's so easy.

It feels good to be sewing again...




No comments: