Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snowflakes and more

ARGH!!!!

It's starting to snow again.

Huge wet snowflakes...Landon was stuck outside waiting for the bus in the wet rain/snowflakes. I'm still not sure what's going on with the weather but they better not cancel school again.

We had to reschedule enrichment last week due to ice strom and if we have to reschedule again it's going to totally suck.

I just finished making another awesome batch of homemade marshmallows.

I'm still stressing over Landon's Valentine Day's party at the school. I just finished emailing his teacher...she's going to see if she can call a couple of parents to bring treats. I'm afaird my email probably went to junk email file. I really want to do a good job.

We cleaned up the downstairs room. Leroy made me pack up all of scrapbook supplies. Let's be real...I haven't scrapbook in two years. We cleaned up the whole room. We moved the big bookcase upstairs. I'm trying to decided on a paint color. I'm thinking about going with a tan color. I wanted a nice dark brown but Leroy Veto me on that idea. We also moved the computer downstairs to get it out of the way. We're also thinking about remodeling and adding onto the house.

We're also taking part of postcard exchange with 50 other families aross the great U.S.A. I need to get started on our postcards for the state of Arkansas. Each week we will recieve a different postcard for each state over the next 50 weeks. It's going to be a lot of fun!

Not much else is going on...I'm kinda stressed out but I'm working out hard to do with the stress instead of turning to food. My arms are wickedly awesome. Lifting weights is so much fun! You should me lifting over 50 lbs!

No comments: