Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay, I'm not completely done...I'm done with all my sewing projects. I'm cleaning up my sewing table and all the stuff that goes with it. I still need to make a couple more batches of Christmas candies and finish up some more knitting. I can almost see the end of the tunnel. I also have to write the much dreaded xmas letter. I did managed to pick up xmas cards and xmas paper. My new target date is going to be Tuesday. Also, my friend from church wants to show me how to make these really cute glass plates with fabric. I told her I'm going to have to pass at the moment until I can finish up all the projects I have started. I didn't say "no" but I'm going to try to squeeze in one more project. Also, my friend "E" can talk more sense into me. I'm just about all craft out.



Wall hanging...I'm made it all by myself. The embellishments can be moved around on the wall hanging. The kids are having a lot of fun moving the little buttons around.


Sorry, about the crappy picture. Clay pot Nativity set.



Cocoa Santa Bag-made my own homemade cocoa mix and it's AWESOME! You will never want to go back to those little overpriced cocoa mixes from the store.



Homemade toffee...almost gone. Going to make a couple more batches!


This apron is for me...I'm done sewing for the xmas season.

The three stockings on the top...I knitted for the kids. Leroy's grandma made his stocking and my grandma made mine stocking on the right.


It's starting to feel like Christmas!




1 comment:

Schoen Family said...

The hat you knitted for Savannah is too small. Any chance you could knit her another one that would fit a 6-9 month old?