Let the party...begin!
2. Kids fix'n up their own individual pizzas. Also, the dough I made for the pizza crust turned out AMAZING! The crust was soft, chewy, and oh so prefect! All I had to do was make the dough and pizza sauce. So, the kids did most of the work. Gotta love tricking the kids into helping without them realizing it.
3. This is my favorite moment of the party...Leah blowing out her birthday candles. Gotta blow my own horn...Cake turned out AWESOME! Leah looks so cute in her birthday hat!
4. Homemade French Vanilla served with birthday cake. This is the funny part...All of sudden. It become super quite in the kitchen. I looked over at the kids. No one was talking. All of the kids where to busy eating the ice cream. You know its good when everyone is eating.
5. Leah's all boy party...Well, this explains a lot why she acts like a tom boy.
6. Opening presents...Leah received a baby doll that pees, busy bee tea set, and stuffed teddy bear. I can't wait for xmas. Leah's expressions were priceless.
11. The best part of the evening...Spending time with friends and neighbors celebrating my daughters 3rd birthday.